Dear members of TTV Shot,
Based on the tightened and extended measures regarding the Corona virus, it is logical that our association will remain closed until 1 June.
There are currently two “measures” that we are dealing with:
1. The formal decision that sports clubs are closed until. April 6th.
2. The ban on all event/meetings until June 1, even with fewer than 100 people.
Although these two “measures” can lead to confusion (April 6th and June 1st), the general impression is that until June 1 it is impossible / undesirable / unlikely that we will restart our club activities.
The NTTB sent us a letter yesterday requesting that it be distributed to all our members. This letter can be read here.
The board of TTV Shot