It took a while, but from July 1 we can finally play real table tennis again. We started playing outdoor in our parking lot in May, although some people have qualified as “camping pingpong.”
Anyway, it was extremely good for a group of members to get back on track, despite wind, descending parking lot and sometimes mosquitoes or wrong weather forecast.
Now we go back inside. How does that work?
Hygiene, keeping distance before and after sportand and own responsibility
With the relaxations of the cabinet, the opening up of Shot de facto amounts to 3 agreements:
- We pay attention to our hygiene.
- We keep enough distance before and after play.
- We take our (own) responsibility and stick to the agreements.
A list of all the rules you can find below. Please read these rules carefully before coming to Shot.
Evaluate and adjust
Based on the requirements that now apply, the board has made an assessment of how we can get back to work in Shot in the coming period.
We will periodically assess the situation and see if things can and should be done differently.
- 18:30 – 19:45: Youth training, conducted by Johan Frederiks
- 20:00 – 23:00: Regular senior training (training conducted by Ric de Vos. until 21:30, afterwards free play
- 20:00 – 23:00: Seniors free play
- 13:30 – 17:00: Wednesday afternoon group
- 20:00 – 23:00: Seniors free play (the special training sessions with Henk van Spanje expire for the time being)
- 18:30 – 19:45: Youth training
- 20:00 – 23:00: Seniors play free
During the school holidays (18 July to 30 August):
- The youth training on Monday continues , with the mainunlocking of them. A trainer is present for guidance.
- There will be no Monday evening training for the seniors on 3 and 10 August on those 2 days, but there is free play.
- Thursday’s training for the youth will be cancelled.
Because of the 3.5 months that we have not been allowed to play in, we will therefore remain open from Monday to Thursday in principle this summer period, as long as there is enough interest to play. And on all these days a bartender/bartender is present! In the last few months there has been 0 bar income, which is a substantial financial bloodletting for our association, so we sincerely invite you to repair this financial damage.